How to Add Google Adsense Ad Code in WordPress Blog
Google Adsense is the most popular advertising network among bloggers. People always want to be accepted in Google Adsense program to get more revenue from their blog. As a new blogger, they always want to know the best way to integrate the Adsense code inside the blog any where. If you know how to edit PHP codes and WordPress theme, you can easily add adsense code any where in the blog. But you can not do it easily if you do not know coding properly.
Read: Top Ways To Earn Money From Blog
For those people who are not able to edit the theme code to add Adsense code in the blog, they can use following easiest way and do it without any kind of coding.
Add Adsense Code in Sidebar and Footer
This is the easiest place to add adsense code. All WordPress themes has inbuilt support for sidebar and footer widgets. So we can easily add codes in sidebar and footer places. For this, follow these steps:
- Login into your WordPress admin panel.
- Now see the left side bat and click on Widgets under the Appearance.
- Here, select Text widget and add it to either sidebar or footer where you want to add the adsense code.
- Place the widget at the desired place and then add Google Adsense ad code inside the text widget.
- Save it and then see the blog.
Add Adsense Code Anywhere Inside Blog Post
Above method can only be used to add adsense code in the sidebar or footer. But You may have seen many blogs with adsense code inside blog post. Sometimes, it is just below the blog post, or between the title and blogpost. For this either you need to know coding or you can use any WordPress plugin that automatically ad adsense code.
Read: How to Install a WordPress Plugin
These are some nice WordPress plugin
These nice plugin allows users to insert Google Adsense code in the following place of your blog.
- Below posts title on the front page.
- Below the title when post is open.
- Below post content when post is open.
- Below title when a page is open.
- Below page content when a page is open.
- Below the comment boxes.
- Above the header.
- Below the footer.
You can also use these plugins to add other adnetwork code any where in the blog. It will work in the similar way.
If you have any kind of problem in implementing this, you can ask me via comments. Share your views via comments.
Leave a comment
Comment policy: We love comments and appreciate the time that readers spend to share ideas and give feedback. However, all comments are manually moderated and those deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted.