Cloud Storage services are quite popular these days. People use cloud storage to backup their important files online and access those files from anywhere. Dropbox, Google Drive, SKyDrive, Box are the most popular among users. But these cloud storage services only give small storage space for free. To get more storage space, you need to upgrade for premium account. But what if you do not want pay? Try Zoolz cloud storage services. It is offering 100 GB of cloud storage for free to first 1 million users.
Zoolz is a nice cloud storage service built upon Amazon’s AWS architecture. So, it provides reliable and secure data storage. Zoolz has also implemented a cold storage technology on the service to provide quality backup without any upload limit.
Zoolz is simple and easy to use like other cloud storage service. It lets users to upload files from local drives, external drives and network drives. It also encrypts all your uploaded files for security.
The service is currently available in US/Canada, UK and European countries. Company has also promised to bring service to few more countries. If you live in any of the countries where the service is available, you can register for free now. 100 GB cloud storage will be given to first 1 million users. So, be quick and register now. After registration, you will get download link to desktop client in emails. Install this on your system to access your service. With this desktop client, you can upload files.
Key Features of Zoolz
- Free cloud storage service.
- Built on top of Amazon Glacier storage infrastructure, which makes it highly reliable and cost-effective.
- Unlimited upload and backup of files from internal drive, external drive, or network drives.
- No limitation on file size.
- Store all your photos, video, and thousands of other documents online.
- Can store multiple versions of the files.
- Can also backup multiple computers and lets you easily switch between each of them.
- Provides four different performance modes: Turbo, Smart, Battery Saving, and Presentation; each with different system resources specifications.
- Offers 3-level data encryption.
- Automatically monitor file changes and provides continuous backup as you update files.
- One-click sharing of files and folders.
- Share and Unshare links to files and folders.
- Protect shared files with passwords.
- Access files from any device.
- Instant search of files and documents.
- Advanced file filtering options: filter by size, type, date, and expression.
- File recovery options.
- Backup photos and generates nice-looking previews for all your camera photos.
- Automatically detects when the USB drive is disconnected or network failure occurred and resumes the broken backups once the drive or network is reconnected.
- Allow user control over setting backup schedules, upload speed limit, and more.
- Windows explorer integration.
- Restore files easily
- 24/7 telephone customer support.
- Advanced reporting about your backups.
- Mobile app is available for both android and iOS devices.
- 100 GB Premium for $1.66 per month (yearly plan).
- 500 GB Premium for $10 per month.
- 1 TB Premium for $20 per month.
- 2 TB Premium for $35 per month.