Android phone comes with GPS support that allows applications to access your location. Most of the apps use location to show you location based content. Some of the apps do not really show anything if you try to access it from an unsupported country. So, you should know how to change or fake your GPS location on your Android phone and show the wrong location.
Also see: How to permanently delete facebook
Best GPS Location Spoofer Apps
Faking your GPS location is not very tricky. You just need to install any GPS location spoofing app. There are many apps available in the Play Store. But these app does not work just after installation. So, after listing the apps, I have also written how to use these apps on your phone to fake your GPS location.
1. Fake GPS Location Spoofer
Fake GPS Location Spoofer is the most preferred way to fake your location. It is a simple app that shows a map with your current location. You can search for any location by name of GPS coordinates. Double tap on any location and select it. Once you are done, hit the play button to start faking your location.
The app is available for free to download.
2. Fake GPS
Fake GPS is another nice app that allows you to fake your GPS location. It brings multiple kinds of maps including Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid, OpenStreet Map and the usual map to search for a location. You can search for a location by address and ZIP code. It also offers location history, moving stimulation, favorite locations like features.
How to Fake GPS Location on Android
Now you know few good apps to spoof your GPS location. So, you can start using any of these apps to fake your location. Just follow these steps.
1. Enable the Developer Options on your Android phone. Go to Settings->About Phone and tap on the “Build Number” 7 times. Once you are done, you will see the messaging confirming you are a developer.
2. Now you can go to Settings->Developer Options and scroll down. Here find and tap the option “Select mock location app”.
3. Here, select the fake location app you installed on your phone. Then go to Settings->Location->Mode and select the “Device Only” option. It makes sure that the only GPS determines the location on your device.
4. Now open the app you installed for faking the location and select any fake location to start faking your location on your phone.
Also see: how to take a screenshot on a mac
After following this guide, you can easily fake location on your Android phone. You can try faking your location on Tinder and other apps where you want to access data from other locations. If you have anything to ask, you can always ask in comments.