In Android, you can add the separate line of numbers just above the character keys in the keypad. For this, you need to enable the PC keypad from the settings of the device. Follow these steps for this.
- Go to settings and select “Language & Input” in personal section.
- Now select “Google Keyboard” in Keyboard & Input Methods section.
- Now select “Appearance & layouts” option and then tap on “customized input styles” in the new screen.
- Here, tap on the + icon at the top right side to add a new input style. Select “English US” in languages and “PC” in layouts. Save this and enable this new input style added by you.
- Now try typing in any app. If you are not getting the numeric keypad, long press the space bar and select the keypad you just added. To go back to default keypad, press globe like icon near the space bar. It will let you select the default keypad.