How to customize Friend Emojis on Snapchat
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps among millennials. The app lets you share disappearing photos, stories, have video calls, and text conversations. Snapchat has Friend Emojis that explain how close you are to a friend on Snapchat. In one of my articles, I explained the meaning of Snapchat Friend Emojis. While those are the default Friend Emojis, you can also customize them to have a custom Friend emoji. For example, the yellow Heart is for number 1 best friend on Snapchat. But what if you don’t want a yellow heart icon for number 1 best friend. You can change it to a custom emoji. In this article, I will tell you now to customize Friend Emojis on Snapchat.
Customize Snapchat Friend Emojis
Follow these steps to customize existing Friend Emojis on Snapchat.
1. Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
2. Now tap on your profile icon at the top-left corner of the app. It will show your profile menu.
3. On the Profile menu, tap on the gear icon at the top right corner to open the Settings tab.
4. Scroll down to find the Additional Services and here tap Manage.
5. Now tap ‘Friend Emojis’.
6. It will show you different Friend Emojis and their meaning.
7. Tap on the Friend Emoji you want to customize and then select a different emoji to set as that specific Friend Emoji. Select any Emoji from the list.
It will replace the existing Friend Emoji with the newly selected one.
Now you know how to change the existing Friend Emojis and set the new one as per your interest. There could be several reasons why you want to custoomize the Friend Emojis on Snapchat. I hope you found this article useful. We have several similar guides on Snapchat and other social media platforms. Do not forget to use search or menu to explore Moore guides.