To solve this issue, now Wikipedia has added a new feature which will make it easy for readers to read Wikipedia articles. By using this new given option, you will be able to download the whole article or multiple articles as PDF.
Most of the people want to have these useful Wikipedia articles in their system as ebook. Now they can export Wikipedia article in PDF form or create ebook of articles taken from in Wikipedia.
Steps to Export Wikipedia Articles As PDF and Create Ebook
These are the steps to export Wikipedia articles as PDF:
1. Go to Wikipedia and browse the article which you want to export as PDF.
2. Now see the sidebar and find the option which says Print/export.
Click on this and see the option.
3. If you only want to save the single article, click on Download as PDF.
4. To create the book of multiple articles, click on “Create a book.”
5. After clicking on the link, browse Wikipedia for the articles which you want to add in books and click on “Add this page to your book” link to queue that article into your ebook.
6. After creating an eBook, you can easily export it in PDF or EPUB format.
This feature works very fast and your ebook will be available to download within few seconds. Make sure that there are two options: “Create a book” and “Download as PDF”. You should know that first one is to create a book by collecting multiple articles into single PDF. But the second option is to download the single article as PDF.
So enjoy this feature and create a book of your favorite Wikipedia articles by exporting Wikipedia articles.
I also want to confirm that Wikipedia has thousands of contributors who regularly update Wikipedia content to make it refreshing with new and updated data. It means the content you download may change in near future. So, I recommend you to use Wikipedia articles online. If you are downloading Wikipedia articles for offline reading, make sure to check it once in a month to find if the updated content is available. Update content will bring more facts, better examples, and more accurate data.
Enjoy Wikipedia offline with this option. If you have anything to ask, you can comment below. If you know any other tool, you can share it with us.