How to Send Larger Email Attachments In Yahoo Mail with Dropbox
When Google integrated Google Drive with Gmail, it allowed users to send larger files in emails. Earlier users could only send files up to 25 MB. But with Google Drive, you can send files up to 10 GB in Gmail. Yahoo mail users always missed this kind of service. But Yahoo does not have any kind of cloud storage service, so the move was unexpected. Now, yahoo has announced a partnership with Dropbox to bring that kind of cloud service for Yahoo mail users.
Yahoo mail users can also now send larger files having size more than 25 MB in emails. If you receive email with attachment, attachment file will automatically save in Dropbox.
Follow these steps to send a large file from your Dropbox account.
1. Login to your Yahoo mail account.
2. Click on Compose link at the left side of the page and open compose window.
3. Now click on drop down just near the attachment link.
3. If this is first time, it will ask you in connect your Dropbox account with Yahoo.
4. Now it will ask your Dropbox login details to complete integration. Then it will ask final 4. permission to link account.
5. Now you can attach any file stored in your dropbox account in emails and share with your friends.
Yahoo will ask for Dropbox integration request only first time. After that, you can attach Dropbox files in single click.