Open Source Social Sharing Widget – shareNice
If you are looking for adding a social sharing feature in your website, shareNice is an open source social sharing widget. This open source widget has built-in support for all the popular social sharing websites(such as Twitter, Facebook, Delicious etc). This widget is easy to customize and new sharing websites are easy to add in this widget.
Requirements: No Requirements
How to Integrate ShareNice
There are wi ways you can use this.
1. Use hosted JS [Update: This option is now not available.]
2. Download and host JS on your server
Just include the JS and CSS file. Add onLoad event in body and then use this code “<div id=”shareNice” style=”float:left”></div>” at the place where you want to include the social sharing widget to appear.
There are few attributes to customize the social sharing widget. These are those attributes:
- services: Takes a comma separate list of domain’s which you are interested in including in your shareNice lightbox.
- share-label: Allows a website owner to config the text “Share”.
- color-scheme: You can choose one of “black”, “blue”, “green”, “orange”, “pink”, “red” to customize.
- icon-size: either “16” or “32”, this defines the size of the shareNice icon.
- panel-bottom: Use values either “default” or “plain”.
With attributes, it should look like this code
<div id="shareNice" color-scheme="black" icon-size="32" share-label="Share this demo" panel-bottom="plain"></div>
Try this social sharing widget and share your views with us via comments.