SFBrowser – Open Source File Manager in PHP jQuery
If you want to have a file manager to manage files on your web server, SFBrowser is a nice open source File manager. This File Manager is built with PHP and jQuery with ajax inteface.
This file manager have an inbuilt file browser and uploader. This is very user friendly and easy to use. Some important features file upload, file preview, creating folders and renaming or deleting files and folders.
It also allow users to download content as zip file.
These are the main features:
- ajax file upload
- optional as3 swf upload (queued multiple uploads, upload progress, upload canceling, selection filtering, size filtering)
- localisation (English, Dutch or Spanish)
- server side script connector
- plugin environment (with filetree and imageresize plugin)
- data caching (minimal server communication)
- sortable file table
- file filtering
- file renaming
- file duplication
- file download
- file/folder context menu
- file preview (image, audio, video, text/ascii and swf)
- folder creation
- multiple files selection
- inline or overlay window
- window dragging and re-sizing
- cookie for size, position and path
- keyboard shortcuts
- key file selection
It is multilangual and new languages can be added by creating new localization files (English, Dutch or Spanish are already included).
It is also available as a WordPress plugin. So you can also add this file manager to your PHP website easily.