Earlier today, Google released a new Android app Trusted Contacts for Android devices. This app lets you setup your family and friends as Trusted contacts. These trusted contacts can help you in case of emergency. You can share your real-time location with them.
This app is easy to use and just need few basic steps to setup. In this article, I am adding steps to share your location with friends or family members on Trusted contact app.
How to Share your location in Google’s Trusted Contacts
1. Open the Trusted Contacts app.
2. Make sure you have added the any trusted contact configured to share your location with.
3.Tap on orange floating GPS icon at the top right side of the app.
4. Tap on “Choose Recipients” and select contacts wth whom you want to share your location.
5. Select Start Sharing
6. Now your location will be shared with the selected contacts for next 24 hours.
7. In the page with Map, you also see an orange icon at bottom right side. Tap on it to share your location with more contacts not using Trusted Contacts app.