This library is able to display various HTML elements in the pop up which includes web pages, images, Flash, Youtube, QuickTime, iframes and DOM elements. For loading fast, TopUp is compressed with Yahoo! YUI Compressor.
These are the main features
- TopUp is absolutely free, also for commercial use (view the license)
- A very easy setup process: only one(!) include and nothing more
- Using TopUp presets keeps your HTML code 100% clean, no extra code needed whatsoever
- The ability to display images, flash (from sites like Youtube, SWF and FLV files), movies (QuickTime, Windows Media, and Realplayer), iframes, DOM elements, and raw HTML
- TopUp can be used along with Prototype (just include TopUp before Prototype)
- TopUp is compressed with Yahoo! YUI Compressor to 47.6 KB (includes JS, HTML, and CSS)
- Usage of CSS sprites to reduce the number of image requests to two per layout for faster loading
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Fancy layouts, animations, and transitions
- Auto-correction of size and position when required
- The possibility to create groups
- Support for AJAX requests
- It’s open source: check out http://github.com/archan937/topup and enhance TopUp yourself!
- And many more…